Youth survey - get online!
Young people in Brighton & Hove have until Monday 12 July to let the authorities know their views on youth services in the city – and possibly win a £50 shopping voucher.
A city-wide review of youth services by the city’s Children and Young People’s Trust is looking at how best to move forward in the current difficult financial climate.
As part of this process young people aged 13-19 being asked to get online at www.youthservicereview.co.uk and fill in a questionnaire. This asks young people questions such as:
- What do you enjoy doing?
- What local youth projects do you attend?
- Are they in the right place and at the right time?
- Do you feel safe doing them?
- What might be stopping you from getting involved?
- What improvements would you like to see?
The questionnaire only takes a few minutes to fill in. A group of local young people called the Young Person’s Reference Group will discuss its findings later this month with senior youth workers and managers and make recommendations on what services need to be prioritised in future.